Diffstat (limited to 'doc/guides/nics/enic.rst')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/doc/guides/nics/enic.rst b/doc/guides/nics/enic.rst
index 4505dcf..d650ba0 100644
@@ -396,14 +396,10 @@ Limitations
- ``rx_good_bytes`` (ibytes) always includes VLAN header (4B) and CRC bytes (4B).
This behavior applies to 1300 and older series VIC adapters.
- 1400 series VICs do not count CRC bytes, and count VLAN header only when VLAN
- stripping is disabled.
- When the NIC drops a packet because the Rx queue has no free buffers,
``rx_good_bytes`` still increments by 4B if the packet is not VLAN tagged or
VLAN stripping is disabled, or by 8B if the packet is VLAN tagged and stripping
- is enabled.
- This behavior applies to 1300 and older series VIC adapters. 1400 series VICs
- do not increment this byte counter when packets are dropped.
+ is enabled. This behavior applies to 1300 and older series VIC adapters.
- **RSS Hashing**
@@ -429,7 +425,6 @@ ENIC PMD supports all recent generations of Cisco VIC adapters including:
- VIC 1200 series
- VIC 1300 series
-- VIC 1400 series
Supported Operating Systems
@@ -453,7 +448,7 @@ Supported features
- VLAN filtering (supported via UCSM/CIMC only)
- Execution of application by unprivileged system users
- IPV4, IPV6 and TCP RSS hashing
-- UDP hashing (1400 series and later adapters)
+- UDP RSS hashing (support for upcoming adapters)
- Scattered Rx
- MTU update
- SR-IOV on UCS managed servers connected to Fabric Interconnects